Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

New Year, New Look, New Adventures!

Happy 2015-2016 school year! I'm so glad to be back in the swing of things...or getting close to being back in the swing of things anyway, and I hope you are too. I'm also so excited about my new blog look! I'm in love with how fresh and bright my page turned out to be. Thank you so much Chalk and Apples! I am hoping with this new bright and sparkly look I'll be more likely to update my page more than once a month. ;)

While we're on the subject of newness... I made the very hard decision this summer to make a BIG change. After spending 9 years teaching in Duval County at the same sweet school, I made the decision (after much persuading from a dear friend who had already made the move) to transfer to not just a new school, but a new county all together. I am now teaching 3rd grade Reading/Language Arts in Clay County about 25 minutes from my former school.  It has been a bittersweet experience for me. I love my new school home and I am excited about all of the things I am going to learn and the new people I will meet, but I will always miss and be forever grateful to the teachers who helped me start out and shape me into the teacher I am today.

I'd be honored if you'd accompany me on this new journey as I start blogging again about my new classroom adventures with a little bit of sass and a whole lot of sparkle!


(.... a peek into my PORTABLE. Yes- you read me right. I am in a portable this year. It's not as bad as I thought it would be though..... stay tuned for a more detailed classroom tour soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment